UCHDA Home > Archives & Exhibits > UC Campus Architecture & Planning > Atkinson Photographic Archive > Berkeley

Faculty Club Interior
<< Previous Site Next Site >>

Faculty Club Interior 1/1
ID Number: 01.00081

Architect: Bernard Maybeck
Date of Construction: Great Hall, 1902; West wing addition, 1903

Architect, south addition: John Galen Howard
Date of Alteration: 1903-1904

Architect: Warren C. Perry
Date of Alteration: North wing, southeast and Great Hall additions, 1914; North wing addition, 1926

Architect: Winfield Scott Wellington
Date of Alteration: ca. 1925

Architect, east and south addition and west wing alterations: Downs and Lagorio
Date of Alteration: 1958-1959

Architect: Michael Goodman
Date of Alteration: 1974-1975

Architect, seismic alterations: Christopherson and Kositsky
Date of Alteration: 1976

Architect: Sam Davis
Date of Alteration: 1992

Photograph © 2003 by Alan Nyiri. No restriction is applied to the use of this photograph in University of California publications or Web sites. Refer to the full copyright notice for additional information.
<< Previous Site Next Site >>

Feedback
Copyright © 2006
The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.
Last updated 06/14/06.