UCHDA Home > Archives & Exhibits > UC Campus Architecture & Planning > Atkinson Photographic Archive > Berkeley

Hearst Memorial Mining Building
<< Previous Site < Previous || Series Index || Next > Next Site >>

Hearst Memorial Mining Building 2/4
ID Number: 01.00090

Architect: John Galen Howard
Date of Construction: 1902-1907

Architect: Michael Goodman
Date of Alteration: 1948

Architect, rehabilitation and addition: NBBJ, with Rutherford and Chekene Consulting Engineers
Date of Alteration: 1998-2002

Photograph © 2003 by Alan Nyiri. No restriction is applied to the use of this photograph in University of California publications or Web sites. Refer to the full copyright notice for additional information.
<< Previous Site < Previous || Series Index || Next > Next Site >>

Feedback
Copyright © 2006
The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.
Last updated 06/14/06.