UCHDA Home > Archives & Exhibits > UC Campus Architecture & Planning > Atkinson Photographic Archive > Los Angeles

Young Research Library
<< Previous Site  

Young Research Library--formerly University Research Library1/1
ID Number: 01.00438

Architect: Jones and Emmons
Date of Construction: 1964
Date of Alteration: 1971

Artist, Mulier: Eric Gill
Date of Completion: 1912
Gift of Michael J. Connell Memorial Fund: 1965
Media: Portland stone

Original Name: University Research Library
Renamed: Charles E. Young Research Library
Date of Renaming: 1998

Photograph © 2003 by Alan Nyiri. No restriction is applied to the use of this photograph in University of California publications or Web sites. Refer to the full copyright notice for additional information.
<< Previous Site  

Feedback
Copyright © 2006
The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.
Last updated 09/29/06.